Media partners La Repubblica and HuffPost brought together Italians from all corners of the country at an event that took place in conjunction with Europe Talks.
This year, Italy Talks was once again addressing topics of particular importance in the current public debate -- be it the government’s new basic income policy or the role of politicians. Participants answered the following questions:
- Do you think politicians are endangering our children’s future?
- Do you think Italy would be better off outside the EU?
- Should taking care of migrants be an obligation for a country like Italy?
- Do you think that a “citizens’ income” is an answer to poverty?
- Do you think that reducing politicians’ privileges should be a priority?
- Is mandatory vaccination OK?
- Should homosexual couples be allowed to adopt?