In keeping with the motto “Uennige Sammen” (Disagreeing Together), the event called on Danes to meet up with a neighbor who holds different views for a discussion on issues that are relevant to both of them.
DR’s readers and listeners were asked to answer the following questions when registering for the event:
- Are we testing our kids too much in elementary school?
- Should border controls become permanent?
- Should a climate tax be levied on things like air travel or beef?
- Should smoking be banned in public spaces?
- Is it better to be a Dane today than it was 10 years ago?
- Should people be charged a fee if they do not show up for a doctor’s appointment?
- Should some government jobs be moved from Copenhagen to the countryside?